A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we transmit to your device. They store on your device’s browser or hard drive and transfer information back to us at Decipher Cyber,including your IP address.
There are different types of cookies that we use:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of the e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies: They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it.This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users find what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies: These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies: These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them below.
This website will set some cookies that are essential for the website to operate correctly.
- Visitor ID – this cookie is a numeric value that identifies unique visitors and provides coherence and consistency to a site visit;
- Page Number–this cookie identifies the page you are on;
- Session ID–this cookie identifies your website session;
- Test–this cookie checks whether or not your browser supports cookies;
- Order–this cookie ensures that your shopping basket and our web-forms work correctly.
Our websites will set several types of third-party cookie, and we do not control the operation of any of them. The third-party cookies which may be set include:
- Google Analytics – we use Google Analytics to collect:
- data about website usage, such as the time you accessed our site and the amount of time you spent on certain web-pages; and,
- Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. This identifier is also known as “IP geolocation”
This data allows us to protect the security of our web service, and gives us a sense of which country, state, or city in the world our users come from.
Google Analytics supports an optional browser add-on that-once installed and enabled-disables measurement by Google Analytics for any site a user visits. Note that this add-on only disables Google Analytics measurement.
You can find out more information specifically on Google Analytics here:https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?p=privpol_data&hl=en&visit_id=636764261979812758-3068682586&rd=1
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies(including essential cookies) some parts of our site, might not be fully functional.
The following links provide instructions for disabling cookies from some commonly used browser providers:
Review and Approval
This policy will be reviewed regularly and may be altered from time to time in light of legislative changes or other prevailing circumstances.
This Policy was last updated: 11th September 2019.